These are a few of the Key Features that set us apart from anyone else
- Patent Pending Mobile Application
- Easy to use, administrative website functionality
- 90- minute or less, emergency deposition coverage
- Inexpensive and market sensitive connection fees for agencies
- Free for legal service professionals
- Real-time access to large agencies and professional Statim app users
Few Words About Us
The Statim App was created by seasoned legal service professionals who are well aware that the legal environment is rapidly changing. There is a mass shortage of enough court reporters and videographers to adequately cover every single deposition these days.
Victor and Robert have nearly 40 years of legal support services experience between them. They both started from very modest beginnings as they worked their way up from making copies, filing office boxes and running video production departments – to owning and operating one of the largest and most successful private legal support service companies in the nation. They really know the meaning of hard work, dedication and loyalty to every client and employee of theirs. Needless to say, in this business, they truly walk the walk and know how to talk the talk as they have been there just like you have. They spent the better part of 2 years carefully developing this app with the specific vision that they wanted to bring back the prestige, professionalism and fun back into the legal support services business. It is their sole desire to have agencies, court reporters and videographers use their app and for everyone to be at the top of their game.
We have spent years analyzing the situation and coming up with just the right solution – and we think we did it!
SPECIFICALLY AND ONLY for Court Reporting Agencies
The Statim App is a first-of-its-kind, legal service match making service for court reporting agencies, court reporters and videographers. Our patent pending application allows agencies to place rush order deposition jobs that are within 90 minutes of a deposition start time!
Legal service professionals such as court reporters and videographers will be able to pick up jobs on a moment’s notice without having to go back and forth regarding rates, location, how soon can you get there, etc. Seamless and to the point; getting a service provider on site ASAP who already knows the rates, tech requirements and post production upfront. Agency schedulers will be able to find unknown professionals in their location to cover emergency depositions ("Stat jobs") that are less than 90 minutes from start time. Professional court reporters and videographers will now have a user friendly mobile application that will alert them of all available STAT jobs in their area and accept them without talking to anyone.
To simply make every agency and legal service professional succeed at everything they do.
Here are some of our statistics:
Since we started, here are some of our statistics
How It Works
We have created an innovative and user friendly mobile application that seamlessly matches agency emergency deposition coverage needs with available individual Service Providers. At last, a modern, efficient, and simple way to support a last minute deposition whether you are an agency, court reporter or videographer.
- Log In to the Agency Web Application
- Enter the time, location and specific requirements for your deposition
- Upon submission, all available professionals currently online will be notified of your pending job request and you will be able to see which providers fit your job upfront.
- Upon order placement and acceptance, you will see the Service Provide en route to location with realtime traffic arrival ETA.
- Once the professional completes the deposition, you can easily track the job status until they submit their work.
- Lastly, once your legal professional completes the deposition and properly submits their work, you will be able to notify the professional that you have paid them. Reducing the need for needless follow-ups.
- Log In to the Mobile Application
- View all posted rush jobs available.
- Once you find a job you like, accept it.
- The App takes care of the rest.
Terms of Service and Privacy Statement
TERMS OF SERVICE
This Platform is generally operating from the United States. This Platform may be accessible from multiple jurisdictions throughout the world; however, we make no representation or warranty that the Platform or any portion of its Services is viewable or appropriate in the jurisdiction in which you access this Platform.
- What Information We Collect About You
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- How We Protect Your Information
- Third-Party Links
- User Content
- Fair Information Practices Compliance
- Access to Your Personal Information
- Notice to California Residents/Your California Privacy Rights
- Processing in the United States and Other Countries
- Do Not Track Signals and Minors
- Contact Us
- Changes to This Policy
We may revise and change this policy and the ways in which we collect, use and disclose personal information. Please check back here frequently to review the latest version of this policy.
Still have questions, feel free to contact us.